Thursday, June 23, 2005

Love notes


"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."

The climate is muggy. Lights are erratic. Food looks stale. I'm in the middle of a playground called life. These are times when nothing seems to be in order. In the morning, I saw my friend getting upclose and impish with a common acquaintance. Nothing much, but I don't like my untimely intrusion in people's private lives. It was a brief peek and I gather I didn't look their way a second time.

Work is relentless. I work, read, work, read, sleep and perhaps in that order. I have oflate started fiddling with my cell phone, an intrinsic part of human existence now, in a big way. My bill shot up two-fold. Poor me. I often end up falling for costly surprises, but I have no regrets. As long as I do what I want to, I am content.

I'll start working on my book very soon. I'm sure it will be a masterpiece.

Sameer Bhat

No comments: