Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Birds with Broken Wings


'Birds with Broken Wings'. Last night, over a tall glass of lemonade, a friend used that term. Innocuously. It struck a chord.

I've often tried to find reason with many things. Like a friend, I met recently and have started to like. I believe that people enter our lives for a reason. You may only understand the reason after they have left or you may never understand. Friends are Godsent. I believe mine are. They have all played a role in opening a part of me up. Of forming me into the person I am at this moment. With their quirks and wild ideas. I love them all!

I have also come to realize that we all have a few lose bolts upstairs. If we did not...we would not be human. And although the term was intended for women; we all are Birds with Broken Wings.

sameer bhat

2 comments:

Jerome Jackson said...

Social Networks on the Semantic Web
Total Number of Members: 8,220,800 Jennifer Golbeck is a researcher in the Computer Science ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

weblogz said...

Social Networks on the Semantic Web
Total Number of Members: 8,220,800 Jennifer Golbeck is a researcher in the Computer Science ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.