Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm back

By now you might be snickering at my laziness. I don't believe in subterfuge because I don't need to. Let me be honest: I have been swamped with work. I had to juggle between office, hospital, home. That left me with no time to sit in peace, reflect -- and hit the qwetry. Yet I am conscious that I have not written anything on these pages for quite some time now. And that is not a good omen. Trust me, I wish to jot regularly. Just that things get the better of you -- at times -- and you forget simple things in life -- like expressing the ferment of my heart.

Amidst all the hullaballo around us, life actually seems a shade listless. We repeat the same darned routines till our life becomes nothing more than a mean machine. We try to comfort ourselves with the thought that we are chasing some fanciful future, as we run almost unbridled in this race to nowhere. In the whole process, we forget to live. And we forget love. And we forget that the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.


Samy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have u back -- sam.
love u

magraret

Anonymous said...

Refreshing, as always. sam, the great

Anonymous said...

WE DEMAND TO READ MORE FROM U

Manpreet

Anonymous said...

Lovely post. I just love u