I cannot tell you who my soul-mate is. I respect the element of privacy. Frankly it is about us, not me only. I wish I could. However, I will leave a couple of clues -- thats all I can contrive to do -- for you to sort that out. A la Da Vinci code style. Hope you decipher the little riddle.
- Mon ami -- that is my friend in French -- has the world's most beautiful eyes
- And a quietness that gives nothing away: Nothing
- Will innocently tell you dates of every meeting (keep that in mind)
- Listens and listens like a former prime minister and speaks like a dove (
- Likes to call me weirdo, madcap, stupid (anyone callin me that, you got'em)
- Kid at heart, balanced in head and saccharine teeth (doesn't bite)
- Difficult. I serenaded, cajoled, woo-ed like mad
- Tells me won't marry me at all -- Not at Naigra falls, Canada or Navy Pier, California ( a tad un-romantic)
Happy cracking the code, folks. You can't I know!